We therefore process your data exclusively based on the statutory provisions (GDPR, TKG 2003). In this data protection information, we inform you about the most important aspects of data processing within the framework of our website.
(1) LAYJET Micro-Rohr Verlegegesellschaft mbH uses the data provided by the customer (title, name, address, e-mail address, telephone number, fax number, bank details) in accordance with the provisions of Austrian data protection law.
(2) Personal data will only be collected and used by the provider if this is permitted by law or if the users consent to the data collection. As a rule, it is recognizable for the user when using the service which data is stored, such as name, e-mail address and message when using the order form. The personal data provided for the purpose of ordering goods will be used by the seller to fulfill and process the contract. This data is treated confidentially, transmitted in encrypted form and not passed on to third parties who are not involved in the ordering, delivery and payment process.
(3) User data will only be forwarded to third parties if this is permitted by law or if a user has consented to the forwarding. This is the case, for example, if the forwarding of the data serves to fulfill contractual obligations towards the user and the postal address is handed over to a forwarding company after a shop order. Or if the data is requested by competent authorities such as law enforcement authorities. The personal data of the users are in no way sold or passed on to third parties for advertising purposes or for the purpose of creating user profiles.
(4) Otherwise, the data will be deleted unless the customer has expressly consented to further processing and use of his data. In the event of consent, the customer can query, change or delete the stored data from Uwe Damm at any time and revoke his consent at any time.
(5) This website uses "cookies" to make our offer more user-friendly, effective and secure. A "cookie" is a small text file that we transfer via our web server to the browser's cookie file on your computer's hard drive. This enables our website to recognize you as a user when a connection is established between our web server and your browser. Cookies help us to determine the frequency of use and the number of users of our website. The content of the cookies we use is limited to an identification number that no longer allows any personal reference to the user. The main purpose of a cookie is to recognize visitors to the website.
Two types of cookies are used on this website:
Session cookies: These are temporary cookies that remain in the cookie file of your browser until you leave our website and are automatically deleted at the end of your visit.
Permanent cookies: For better user-friendliness, cookies remain stored on your end device and allow us to recognize your browser on your next visit. You can set your browser so that you are informed about the setting of cookies and only allow cookies in individual cases, exclude the acceptance of cookies for certain cases or in general and activate the automatic deletion of cookies when the browser is closed. If cookies are deactivated, the functionality of this website may be restricted.
(6) The provider uses Google Analytics, a web analysis service provided by Google Inc. ("Google"). Google Analytics uses so-called "cookies", text files which are stored on the user's computer and which enable an analysis of your use of the website. The information generated by the cookie about the use of this website by users is usually transmitted to a Google server in the USA and stored there. If IP anonymization is activated on this website, the IP address of the user will be shortened beforehand by Google within member states of the European Union or in other contracting states of the Agreement on the European Economic Area. Only in exceptional cases will the full IP address be sent to a Google server in the USA and shortened there. IP anonymization is active on this website. On behalf of the operator of this website, Google will use this information to evaluate the use of the website by users, to compile reports on website activity and to provide other services related to website activity and internet usage to the website operator. The IP address transmitted by your browser as part of Google Analytics will not be merged with other Google data. Users can prevent the storage of cookies by setting their browser software accordingly; However, the provider points out to users that in this case you may not be able to use all the functions of this website to their full extent. Users can also prevent the data generated by the cookie and related to their use of the website (including their IP address) being sent to Google and the processing of this data by Google by using the browser plug-in available under the following link download and install: https://tools.google.com/dlpage/gaoptout?hl=en-GB
(10) This website may include videos from YouTube. The website operator is Google Ireland Limited (“Google”), Gordon House, Barrow Street, Dublin 4, Ireland. We use YouTube in the extended data protection mode. According to YouTube, this mode means that YouTube does not store any information about visitors to this website before they watch the video. However, the extended data protection mode does not necessarily exclude the transfer of data to YouTube partners. This is how YouTube establishes a connection to the Google DoubleClick network, regardless of whether you are watching a video. As soon as you start a YouTube video on this website, a connection to the YouTube servers is established. The YouTube server is informed which of our pages you have visited. If you are logged into your YouTube account, you enable YouTube to assign your surfing behavior directly to your personal profile. You can prevent this by logging out of your YouTube account. Furthermore, YouTube can save various cookies on your end device after starting a video. With the help of these cookies, YouTube can receive information about visitors to this website. This information is used i.a. used to collect video statistics, improve usability and prevent fraud attempts. The cookies remain on your end device until you delete them. If necessary, after the start of a YouTube video, further data processing operations can be triggered over which we have no influence. YouTube is used in the interest of an attractive presentation of our online offers. This represents a legitimate interest within the meaning of Article 6 Paragraph 1 Letter f GDPR. If a corresponding consent has been requested, the processing takes place exclusively based on Article 6 Paragraph 1 Letter a GDPR; the consent can be revoked at any time. You can find more information about data protection on YouTube in their data protection declaration at: https://policies.google.com/privacy?hl=en-US
(12) You have the option of subscribing to our newsletter via our website. For this we need your e-mail address and your declaration that you agree to receive the newsletter. As soon as you have registered for the newsletter, we will send you a confirmation e-mail with a link to confirm your registration. You can cancel your subscription to the newsletter at any time. Please send your cancellation to the following email address: firstname.lastname@example.org
. We will then immediately delete your data in connection with the newsletter dispatch.
(13) If the customer wishes further information or the deletion of his data, support is available at the e-mail address email@example.com